23rd November 2017
We’re looking to sponsor sessions at this years RGS IBG Annual Conference. Your session might features themes such as migration; diversity; population transitions; population structures; inequalities; birth, lives and death. Contact Sophie (our Events Officer) before Mon 8th January 2017. For more details click here.
20th October 2017
Check out the minutes of our recent AGM and the list of new committee members here
13th September 2017
A new blog reflecting on one our PGRG sponsored sessions at the RGS is out this week. Check it out here
30th August 2017
1st August 2017
Your essential guide to the 2017 PopGRG sponsored sessions is here !
Population Geography are sponsoring six sessions at the annual RGS-IBG conference in London this year.
- Negotiating Brexit: migrant spatialities and identities in a changing Europe
- “Trump-etting” Population Geography in Brexit and US Presidential Election Debates?
- Residential migration across time and over the lifecourse
- Historical geographies of mobility and knowledge
- Geographical perspectives on educational inequalities
- Postgraduate Contributions to Population Geography Research